Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just a lil update note...

Obviously, this blog has NOT been updated in a month!

That's because we've been busy! :-) Our store was nominated for an Eisner "Spirit of Comics Retailing" award and preparing the documentation for that has sucked up a lot of time the last few weeks! We find out at Comicon next month if we won! Fingers crossed... ;-)

I don't want to give too much away ahead of time - but I can tell you that we've gotten in a small amount of the work for this show and it is AMAZING. Now, I'm talking about stuff that you haven't seen - stuff that has not been posted online yet. There will be surprises still! :-) It is coming up quick, quicker than I can believe. Looking forward to seeing how the whole thing turns out myself. SO, hang in there Stitch Wars fans, it will be worth the wait! ...and if you signed up for our email list you will be notified when it is online! Don't worry! :-) -Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment